22 4 / 2014
I totally forgot that I had dropped chocolate all over my floor and my dogs came running in. I’m really happy that they were too excited to be inside to notice it.
I picked it up reaaaaaly fast…
But then again.. I should have just picked it up when it fell down in the first place :/
22 4 / 2014
gingerhaole asked: Hey, so I'm thinking of doing a livestream tomorrow, since I have the day off. I'm not totally sure how to set one up, though. The website isn't super helpful. Would you have any pointers for how to get started? Also, I don't have a webcam, just the one built into the monitor, so it would only be a monitor feed. That's okay, right? I've seen my friend do that and you could still hear her speaking just fine.
I was super super in that position too! I just couldn’t do livestreams because all that fiddling seemed really overwhelming and complicated. I agree though there really isn’t any websites that are very helpful and I had to figure everything out on my own. What I did was I bought a new webcam and plugged it in. I let it install and then I went over to Livestream. This is where things started getting really confusing for me because there’s 2. There’s the new one which I use and then the older version. So I’ll teach you how I work the newer one.
1. Once your camera is fully downloaded you have to download a software from LS but go through these steps first.
2. Go to your account. On the top right side of the screen it’ll have various options. Next to “HELP” you should find your icon or display pic. Select that.
3. Choose “Create event” a window will pop up you can name your LS then.
4. After choosing a name for your LS simply continue through the prompts.
5. Once you get your event created click “Okay let’s go”. Your page will be created but you will have to open your camera separately before you get going on that recordin’.
This is when you’re gonna download that stuff so that your camera will connect to LS.
6. On the empty event page that you have just created go back to the top right of the screen where it should now say “POST” surrounded by a red logo. Select that. There should be a dropdown window.
7. Select “LIVE VIDEO”
8. There will be 4 options for live video. You want to choose “Livestream for producers”. You can choose for either windows or mac.
Once everything from there has been downloaded you need to place it’s file somewhere you can easily find. Your desktop should work.
9. open the file and a small window will pop-up. There should be a large button in the middle that says “Go Live”. BEFORE YOU PRESS THAT BUTTON there will be a dropdown bar on the top. Select the event you just made and then press go live.
I hope this helps you. Like I said before this was all stuff that I had to figure out myself. There really wasn’t any good explanations or even step by steps! And really that’s all I wanted. I just wanted a clear “this is how you set all this mumbo jumbo crap up”.
Also I really really really really really want to be around when you do your first one!! But I have work and then I have class. So I’ll probably miss it unless you do it really early in the morning or super late at night DX But if anything I hope I can catch your next one.
22 4 / 2014
Redrawing Faolan. It’s been years since I drew him too.
22 4 / 2014
So yesterday my art store had a buy 5 get 1 free sale on copics. It was fantastic.